What is LIFE Fertility BioTherapy™ program?
LIfe Fertility BioTherapy™ is an international fertility program that has been used for the past two decades with a proven record of fertility success. LIFE has not only helped couples and individuals from all over the globe build their families, it has also ensured a healthy pregnancy, prepares the body for labor, and improves postpartum recovery.
LIFE providers also work in cooperation with Western medicine providers to improve your chances of success with Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
They address and maximize each phase of the menstrual cycle, regulate menstruation, promote ovulation and encourage implantation in the luteal phase.
What Does It Treat
LIFE Fertility BioTherapy™ has a proven track record of helping with
- Unexplained infertility
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- Anovulation (not ovulating)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Male factors such as low sperm count, volume, and motility
- Low ovarian reserve
How Does LIFE Fertility BioTherapy work?
- Balances hormonal cycles to aid in conception.
- Improves fertile cervical mucus, ovarian function, and blood flow to the ovaries and uterus
- Reduces miscarriages and enhances the immune system
- Lessens uterine contractions after embryo transfer and side effects of medications
- Improves the thickness of the uterine wall lining, sperm parameters within 3 months, and the quality of oocytes within 3 months
- Balance reproductive hormones to increase chances of conception
- Work hand in hand to enhance your OB/GYN’s present care
- We work to naturally heal you completely.
No two women are the same. All of our treatments are unique to you and your situation. So, the first step is to plan for you and your goals. Then choose a plan that will help you reach those goals and save you thousands of dollars on failed IVF cycles and give you an insurance policy.
All you have to do to get started is Click the Shedule Now button below to talk to Nicole, our Patient Care Coordinator, and schedule your initial consultation.
So START today, and the patient care coordinator will go over all the details with you!
Common Questions Regarding LIFE Fertility BioTherapy™
Am I a candidate for LIFE Fertility BioTherapy™?
Patients looking to build their family with holistic assistance, individuals suffering from infertility issues, and patients seeking holistic support for IVF/IUI treatments are good candidates. To find out if LIFE Fertility BioTherapy™ is right for you, please contact one of the Certified Providers listed.
Is it covered by insurance?
LIFE Fertility BioTherapy™ is based on the science that is Acupuncture. It is best to check with your specific provider and plan to determine if Acupuncture is covered by insurance.
Is acupuncture safe when I do become/am pregnant?
Yes! Acupuncture is recommended at regular frequency throughout your pregnancy. It can help combat anxiety, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, headaches, and heartburn, just to name a few.