O3 Therapy uses an oxygen-based gas naturally found in Earth’s atmosphere to create a treatment with powerful healing capabilities. O3 has been used by practitioners for more than 150 years with benefits shown for autoimmune diseases as well as many other health issues.
An initial consultation with Dr. Jes is required to find out if you are a candidate for O3 Therapy. If you are found to be a candidate, we can perform your first procedure the same day.
The Benefits of O3 Therapy
- Prevention of infections & a boosted immune system
- Antibacterial, antifungal, & antiviral abilities
- Reverse damage to brain tissue after a stroke
- Counteract cell mutations, thereby preventing some types of cancer
- Detoxify impurities
- Wound healing
- Pain relief
- Stem cell activation & repair
- Oxygenation of cells
- Skin rejuvenation
- Improves joint mobility
What To Expect With O3 Therapy™
Quick & Painless
Acupuncture is quick and painless, you’re in and out of the office in 15 minutes.
Typical Treatment Course
For most conditions, we prescribe a series of 10 treatments. Some may need less, some more. This will be determined at your consultation.
One you are being treated, the doctor will analyze your response to treatment and be able to give you an accurate estimate of what you can expect from further treatments.
Strengthen your immune system and get back to enjoying life’s moments!
Conditions Benefited by O3 Therapy
- Chronic autoimmune conditions like psoriasis & lupus
- Immune system deficiencies
- Brain fog (or Fibro fog if associated with Fibromyalgia)
- Ear conditions like infections, tinnitus & vertigo
- Colon-related diseases like Crohn’s disease & IBS
- Skin-related conditions like infections, burns, diabetic ulcers, even athlete’s foot
- Wound Healing
- Post-surgical healing
- Tattoo healing
- Sinus conditions like acute or chronic sinusitis, acute upper respiratory infections, asthma, bronchitis, etc.
- Diabetic complications
Common Questions About O3 Therapy
Am I A Candidate For O3 Therapy?
Because of the wide array of conditions that O3 Therapy can treat and it’s various applications it’s best to schedule a consultation with Dr. Jes to determine if you are a candidate for this treatment.
How does O3 Therapy work?
O3 Therapy uses supercharged oxygen and its wonderful medical properties to detoxify and heal the body by selectively attaching itself to and inactivating bacteria, viruses, protozoa, parasites, mold & fungi.
O3 therapy has been found to treat medical conditions by stimulating the immune system and reducing the presence of infection at wound sites.
And, when O3 comes into contact with body fluids, the resulting reactions form more proteins and red blood cells. This increases the oxygen supply in your body.
Is O3 Therapy covered by insurance?
Currently there are no insurance companies that cover O3 Therapy or any other regenerative procedures. The good news is, that you are the one in charge of what procedures you get, not an insurance company.
Book your consultation with Dr. Jes today to see if you are a candidate for O3 Therapy! In many cases, patients are recommended to take advantage of all our therapeutic options to achieve optimal results.